Trypsin Forte Tablets
Trypsin & Chymotrypsin equivalent to 100,000 A.U. & 200,000 A.U. (DS) of enzymatic activity.
Without a Prescription
Trypsin is prescribed for:
- Acute inflammatory oedema associated with accidental & surgical trauma;
- Dental extractions and surgery;
- Enhancement of antibiotic concentration at the site of infection;
- Intervertebral disc herniation (sciatica);
- Pelvic inflammatory disorders;
- Reduction in viscosity of mucus and sputum associated with bronchitis;
1 tablet q.i.d. before meals. Swallow whole tablet.
Trypsin is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- Blister of 20 Tablets;