Without a Prescription
Fluocinolone is prescribed in checking redness caused, the occurrence of swelling as a result of allergic reactions or diseases like eczema, psoriasis.
Fluocinolone is prescribed to treat dermatological problems like:
- Itching including overall uneasiness;
Fluocinolone is prescribed in the treatment of various skin disorders.
Fluocinolone is prescribed in the treatment of inflammatory eye, ear, and nose disorders.
Fluocinolone is prescribed as a cream, gel, lotion, or ointment.
Ask your pharmacist to tell you the correct dose of Fluocinolone that suits you best.
Symptoms of overdose may include:
- Fluctuating pulse rate;
- Flushing of the skin;
- Very low blood pressure with fainting;
Side effects may include:
- Swinging mood;
- Sudden weight gain;
- Stomach upset;
- Sleep disorder;
- Peeling in regular intervals;
- Occurrence of halos around lights;
- Numbness in fingers;
- Muscle cramps;
- Lowered sexual energy in men;
- Loss of top skin layer raised dark red wart-like spots on skin are common but less harmful;
- Irregular menstruation;
- Indistinct vision;
- Increased growth in facial hair;
- High blood pressure;
- Fluctuating heartbeat;
- Excessive hair loss;
- Delayed healing of skin condition;
- Localyn Syntex;
- FS Shampoo;
Fluocinolone is contraindicated in most viral diseases of the cornea and conjunctiva including:
- In mycobacterial infections of the eye and fungal diseases of ocular structures;
- Epithelial herpes simplex keratitis;
Fluocinolone is contraindicated in individuals with known or suspected hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients of Fluocinolone and to other corticosteroids.
Fluocinolone is contraindicated if you have:
- Skin problems;