Each tablet contains Cisapride 10 mg
Without a Prescription
1. Management of gastroesophageal reflux
2. Dyspepsia (where peptic ulcer or other lesions have been excluded)
3. Management of delayed gastric emptying
4. Disorders of upper gastrointestinal motility (for example in association with diabetes).
10 mg three times daily, given 15-30 min before meals.
Cisapride is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
1. Intestinal obstruction
2. Pregnancy or lactation
3. Concomitant administration of cisapride with oral or parenteral, but not topical, forms of fluconazole, erythromycin or clarithromycin is now contraindicated.
- Strip of 10 Tablets.